Gallery walls are a great way to show off your art and photos. They also allow you to use your walls for design and to show off the things you love. Here are a few tips to creating a beautiful gallery wall:
- Get meaningful art pieces and pictures to frame to make your gallery more personalized.
- Pick out fun, interesting and unique frames; the art isn’t the only thing being displayed.
- Decide if you want a color palette or not.
- There isn’t a ‘right way’ to layout your gallery wall; there are no rules for displaying your pieces.
- There are no limits on how many pieces or the sizes you can use.
- Practice your gallery set up by laying it out on the floor.
Remember that a gallery wall is a direct expression of you, so don’t limit yourself! Show off your passions! Have fun putting your gallery wall together, but don’t forget to try new and different things to find your perfect layout!